The Hitec X1 AC Plus battery charger goes everywhere. The 50-watt X1 AC Plus will charge all your batteries at rates from 0.1 to 6 amps. This charger can be powered using either 11-18V DC or 100-240V AC. Designed to be a charger for NiMH, NiCd, LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion and Lead-based batteries, the X1 AC Plus charger is the perfect charging solution for your RC hobby. Appreciate its price and dependability.
- Optimized Operating Software: The X1 “auto” function sets the charge and discharge current for you automatically, preventing overcharging which can damage your battery. In the event of an error, the X1 instantly disconnects the circuit and sounds an alarm once. This feature can be set by the user and controlled through the two-way link for maximum safety and minimizes these type of problems.
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer: The X1 features a built-in a cell voltage balancer so you don’t need to fuss with external balancers while charging.
- Balancing Individual Cells Battery Discharging: The X1 also monitors and balances each cell in the pack individually while discharging. If the voltage of any single cell is abnormal, the X1 will display an error message and the process will end automatically.
- Adaptable To Various Types Of Lithium Batteries: The X1 will charge and discharge a variety of Lithium batteries, such as Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe type batteries.
- Fast and Storage Mode Of Lithium Batteries: The X1 features two styles of charging. “Fast” charge reduces the charge duration while “Store” controls the final voltage of your battery, to optimize your packs for long term storage and maximum lifespan.
- Maximum Safety: The delta-peak voltage detection program ends the charge cycle whenever a battery’s voltage exceeds the set threshold.
- Automatic Charging Current Limit: Charging current can set by the user when charging NiCd or NiMH batteries. The ‘AUTO’ charging mode, however, is recommended when charging NiMH batteries with low impedance and capacity.
- Capacity and Temperature Limits: The charge process will terminate if either the charging capacity or battery temperature exceeds the limit set by the user. Temperature function requires an optional temperature probe, which is not included with the X1.
- Processing Time Limit: Protect your battery by setting a maximum time limit for charging and discharging.
- Input Power Monitoring: The X1’s input voltage is monitored to protect the battery from becoming damaged. The process ends automatically if it drops below the limit.
- Data Store/Load: A maximum of five setting profiles can be stored for your convenience. The X1 will store the data pertaining to a program’s settings and you can call up data at anytime.
- Cyclic Charging/Discharging: A battery can be cycled 1 to 5 times. This process is good for refreshing and balancing your battery.
Battery Types: NiCAD, NiMH, Li-ion, LiPo, LiFe, Pb
Battery Cell Count: 1-15 cell (NiCAD, NiMH), 1-6 LiPo/Li-ion/LiFe cell, Lead-acid cells (2V-20V)
Charge Current: 0.1~6.0A (Max 50W)
Discharging Current: 0.1~1.0A (Max 5W)
Input: DC 11V~18V AC 100V~240V
Dimensions: 5.31×4.41×2.40” (153x112x60.9mm)
Net Weight: 15.27 oz (433g)
Current Drain for Balancing LiPo: 300mA/cell