Va1100 Micro Video Camera Video Transmitter, 1s power for tinywhoop only USD $59.90
The VA1100 combines an FPV camera and a 25mW, 5.8GHz transmitter into a single unit no bigger than a thimble. Its signal range is ideal for small park flyers or racing quads and it can be powered separately or through the model’s receiver. Powering it separately requires 1S Li-Po battery only . This is the perfect tx and camera for the Horizon Hobby Inductrix or any other 1s powered machine. If powering it through the receiver, its integrated power filter will prevent interference from the model’s motor and servos.
The VA1100 is compatible with all 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets and can be installed in minutes. If your RC system has a spare channel, you can remotely change the frequency via a dial or switch on your transmitter.
- Integrated camera and 25mW transmitter
- Excellent image clarity in all lighting conditions
- Enough signal range for small park flyers and quad racers
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Assignable frequencies through servo port
- Requires 1s LiPo battery only, sold separately
- Powered separately or through model’s receiver
- Integrated power filter prevents motor and servo interference
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- Installs in seconds
- includes pigtail to power inline with existing 1s battery