FrSky’s XSR 2.4GHz receiver features 16ch ACCST, with S-Bus and CPPM. This little guy is physically smaller and lighter weight than the X4R receiver. Making it great for mini race quads!
TheXSR receiver is compatible with FrSky X-series Module & X9D & X9DP &X9E & X12S in D16 mode. （XSR does not work with D-series Module） The LBT version of XSR receiver only works with FrSky D16-LBT Mode.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- S-BUS output. CPPM output.
- Lighter weight and physically smaller than X4R.
- More number of channels: 1~16ch from SBUS channel,1~8ch from CPPM Channel.
- FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver w/ S-Bus & CPPM
Dimension: 26*19.2*5mm(L x W x H)
Antenna Length: 90mm
Operating Voltage Range: 4.0~10V
Operating Current: 100mA @5V
Number of Channels: XSR – 16Ch(1~16ch from SBUS Channel/1~8ch from CPPM Channel)