Goggles Fatshark Predator includes camera tx rx and goggles / monitor RTF only $299.00
- FOV 25 degree diagonal, full color VGA resolution LCD display
- Interpupillary distance: 63.5mm (fixed)NTSC/PAL auto select (interlaced)
- Headset power consumption@ 7.4V: 140mA/290mA (wire/wireless)
- NTSC CMOS camera with 2.5mm (100 degree FOV) lens
- 250mW 7ch 5G8 transmitter (Fat Shark/IRC channels)Combined onboard weight (cam, TX, antenna, adapter): 42g
- Combined onboard power consumption (cam/TX): 400mA @ 7.4V nominal
The PredatorV2 Goggles is Fat Shark _s best value performance RTF FPV kit. The bundle has recently been upgraded with a new high power 250mW 5.8 GHz A/V transmitter that can handle up to 4S input and the latest generation FPV Tuned 600TVL CMOS with a wide angle lens for simple fixed camera video piloting. The Predator V2 addresses the needs of the first time FPV pilot by pre-wiring and testing the camera, transmitter and power supply adapter as a complete system giving you a true RTF out of the box and plug/play with your RC vehicle. As a result of our diligent testing and years of continuous product improvement, the Predator V2has incorporated NexwaveRF technology giving you the security of a solid video link and an amazing 1+ kilometer range right out of the box. Note the Predator V2 does not have head tracking.