Our RoboCat Frame arms are manufactured from super tough weave carbon fibre. It is supported with aircraft grade anodized aluminum frame stacks which make this frame incredibly rigid and strong. The arms of the quad are CNC cut from 4mm plate while the upper, lower and centre decks are cut from 1.6mm plate. The RoboCat’s lexan protective body shell is supplied in clear so you can finish it however you wish. The clear body shell is perfect for those who wish to customize the quad with there own colors and designs. The frame has a unqiue rotating design which opens and allows easy access to your electronics without the need to disassemble. We have very few of these awesome frames left and they are available at a deep discount.
- The RoboCat’s frame design provides mounting positions for all of the individual components of your install including a unique FPV, SMA vertical transmitter mount.
- The lower deck provides plenty of space for your Naze32 controller along with a distribution board or breakout cable set.
- The FPV camera mount is angled slightly upward to provide an optimized view while flying in high speed race conditions.
- The center deck has been designed to internally contain and protect your LiPoly battery and it can easily accommodate 3~4 cell packs up to 2200mAH.
- The RoboCat’s frame also includes a unique XT60 bracket which will protect your battery cables in the event of any high speed collisions or crashes.
- The motor mounts of the RoboCat have 16~19mm bolt hole spacing meaning both 18~22 size motors can be fitted.
- 255 size FPV racing quad frame weighing only 215 gm
- Super tough all 4k weave carbon fibre construction
- Eye catching clear Lexan body shell design
- Unique rotating frame design allows easy access to electronics
- Large battery compartment can accommodate batteries up to 2200mAH
- Built-in XT60 bracket protects battery cables from prop/crash damage
**This is not the cheap imitation Tarot frame, this is a very strong and durable well build frame made to take the abuse of real life.