No products in the cart.
- 250mW output power
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Operating Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Can be used together with all 2.4GHz or 433Mhz R/C radios!
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, supplies powers to 5v cameras
- Weight: 14 grams Size: 57 x 25mm
- Input voltage range: 7-16V (2s/3s/4s)
This is the newest version supporting up to 4s.
- Contents 1 x 250mW Transmitter module
- 1 x 5.8GHz 2dBi omidirectional antenna
- 1 x Connector and cable set (please see additional pictures)
The transmitter operates from a 7V-16V (2s-4s) input voltage and generates very little heat despite the broad input voltage range. It is plug and play compatible with the RCV922 camera, supplying that with the necessary 5V and it is compatible with the Fatshar 5.8Ghz goggles.When powered a red LED indicates the transmitter is working. An aluminum base plate is used to keep the transmitter running cool and with a total weight of just about 20g this is a perfect companion to the Fatshark goggles.