Fatshark Dominator HD2 HDV2 Premium Modular FPV Headset Goggles only USD $449.00
The Fatshark Dominator HdD2 with its large FOV SVGA resolution image, modular design and integrated DVR, the HD2 is the undisputed champion of the FPV world. With the HD2 you no longer have to sacrifice image quality for image size. The HD2 not only has the highest resolution display of any commercial video glasses (SVGA 800X600), but also the largest field of view (50 degrees diagonal). Components and features were chosen that a competitive drone racer would not compromise on; large FOV for situational awareness, DVR for lost model finding and instant course reviewing in preparation for the next race, HDMI input to ensure forward compatibility with Connex zero latency HD racing link and modular docking ports for compatibility with existing and future RF modules.
For the most immersive experience, the optional 3-Axis Trinity Head Tracker module can be inserted into a slot on the opposite side of the headset, accessed through a second removable door panel. The head tracker lets you control pan, tilt, and roll of your aircraft-mounted FPV camera (sold separately) using the motion of the headset.
Power is provided to the headset using the new 1800mAh battery which securely fits in a head strap pocket on the headset. The battery pack includes a 3 pole balance lead for charging off standard RC type chargers. Also included with the headset is a DC power cable, AV cable, and carrying case.
- 3m AV cable
- HDMI cable with mini to micro and mini to standard adapters
- 1800 mAh battery with LED indicator
- Charge cable adapter
- Zipper carry case
- DC DIY cable
- 5.8GHz Fat Shark with Raceband, 1G3 Fat Shark, 2.4GHz Fat Shark Modules
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz) Module not included
- Exposing the lens to direct light sources will result in LCD damage.