FatShark 101 Fpv Drone Training Kit Racing Fat Shark only USD $199.00
Fat Shark’s 101 Kit comes with everything needed to train for and get started in the world of sport racing and freestyle drones.
This 101 drone training kit includes a custom-designed Fat Shark Betaflight brushed quadcopter, Fat Shark Recon FPV goggles and a professional-grade radio that works directly DRL Racing Drone simulator
The kit is ready to fly right out of the box.
The Shark Quad is agile enough to fly indoors and strong enough to fly outside. With flight modes for entry-level and experienced pilots, it comes with simple, USB-chargeable batteries and spare parts for easy repairs.
Use the Shark Radio in stabilized or advanced modes to fly the quad with the smooth, professional-grade gimbals and tune into the whole experience on Fat Shark’s Recon FPV goggles.
Each component of the 101 Kit can be upgraded. The Recon goggles can be used with other quads while Fat Shark’s Dominator V3, HD3 and Attitude V4 headsets also work with the kit.
Upon registration, Fat Shark’s 101 Kit also comes with free access to the Drone Racing League simulator (a $20 value) and three months of Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) membership and insurance. In addition, online training videos and a detailed guide are included to help train new pilots.
What’s in the box?
- Fat Shark Shark micro racing Quad with betaflight
- Fat Shark Recon FPV goggles + headstrap and antenna
- Fat Shark Radio flysky compatible
- 1s lipo battery and 1 spare + single USB lipo charger
- Two spare high performance motors + four spare propellers
- Quick start guide and online video references
- Two exclusive Fat Shark racing gates + gate holders
- Lens cloth
- Radio USB simulator cable