No products in the cart.
The SkylineF3 ( SP-F3 ) runs the open-source Cleanflight firmware which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community.
- – Practical – Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- – Configurable – Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- – Stackable – Mount to your PDB or OSD.
- – Compact – Only 36x36mm.
- – Professional – Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- – 8 Dedicated PWM outputs
- – 8 PWM Inputs
- – 36 I/O Connections
- – 72Mhz Clock Speed
- – 3 Hardware Serial Ports
- – 64Mb Flash Storage
- – 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- – Weight ~6 grams
- – Includes Compass and Barometer Sensors
- – STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- – High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- – MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- – MicroUSB socket
- – 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- – 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- – 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- – 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- – 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- – 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- – 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 1 cm|