DryDrone premium protection and water repellent for drone waterproofing only USD $19.90-USD $39.95
DryDrone V2 now with Shake-N-Bake application process,
Same great product just got faster, cleaner and easier!
Pour about half of a bottle of DryDrone into the supplied zip lock pouch.
Drop your bare fc, esc, pdb etc into the pouch.
Close the airtight Ziplock seal.
Make sure you have enough liquid in the pouch to ensure full coverage and Shake the crap out of it! (Minimum 5 seconds use your judgment depending on the amount of liquid.)
Remove the components from the pouch, you can pour the remaining liquid back into the bottle to prevent evaporation or leakage. Less than a minute dry time and install as usual. You are good to go.
The bake thing, We just threw it in cause it sounded great!
One 15ml bottle is enough to fully coat the electronics of up toc15 complete machines!!
- full application in under 30 seconds, just shake vigorously for a minimum of 5 seconds remove from the pouch with the included remover/paperclip and give it a few seconds to dry. You are ready to go.
- 15ml Value Pack and save 33% (protect 15 machines)
- no more replacing and repairing
- full protection against moisture and corrosion
- vital in salt water conditions
V2 Cobalt is improved, is environment-friendly, and now much easier to apply.!
We live in extreme weather conditions. Rain and snow can bring your drone awesomeness to a standstill, sometimes with devastating results.
Apply safely to
- flight controllers
- power distribution boards
- and any other electronic component you use
Treat up to 15 complete machines per bottle with enough left over to re-treat any repaired areas. Easy to apply with no sticky residue. Use our included brush applicator to treat the entire surface (*cover barometer hole on sensor if applicable)
Dries quickly, ready in seconds!
Why not protect your investment from damaging moisture with this fall/winter season fast approaching? Protect your valuable machines with this amazing new product today!
*Although we show and test this product submerged, we do not recommend this product for use submerged. for submerged use, please contact us for details.