No products in the cart.
DryDrone is the result of extensive research to protect our valuable FPV machines from the elements. Our drone nano waterproof formula has been engineered and painstakingly tested to ensure it can withstand the high processor frequencies and the extreme board currents associated specifically with our multirotor use.
- Bonds to all pcb substrates (very important )
- Not silicone or oil based, no greasy residue
- Newest generation nano technology
- invisible to the naked eye, does not effect heat dissipation
- Can be directly soldered, easy to make repairs
- easy no mess application
- extremely thin application 1um vs conformal at 25 to 50 um
One 5ml bottle of DryDrone is enough to fully coat the electronics in up to 8 complete machines!!
Apply safely to
- flight controllers
- power distribution boards
- Camera’s, including lens
- and any other electronic component you use
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON BRUSHLESS MOTORS
Temporarily out of stock.
You can purchase at any of our registered resellers
DryDrone underwater Waterproof test
Treat up to 8 complete machines per bottle with enough left over to re-treat any repaired areas. Easy to apply with no sticky residue. Use our included brush applicator to treat the entire surface (*cover barometer hole on sensor if applicable)
Dries quickly, fully cured in 24 hours.
Why not waterproof your drone with the fall/winter season fast approaching? Protect your valuable machines with this amazing new product today!
*although we show and test this product submersed, we do not promote this for use submerged
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 15 cm|