Dys XM30a xm30 Racing Esc - Blheli Bootloader/Firmware only $9.99 USD
Dys has released a v2 of there popular XM series esc’s the XMS30a
The XMs30A or XM30 v2 now has built in capacitors giving it a much smaller footprint and added a slim heatsink to help with the massive current draw it can handle. XM30 has the same motor tabs to make installation a breeze for super clean builds. Designed for the high kv motors used in todays fpv racing scene, these esc’s are king right now.
- Input voltage: 3-6s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 32L*15W
- Type: BLHeli 14.4 Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 9.26g
- Built-in capacitor
- Silabs F396 Microprocessor
- MOS 7440 driver
- XM30 series ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support high KV motors
- Designed for quick multi-rotor throttle response
- Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency
- Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
- Sub-miniaturization design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor
- Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and SP Racing F3
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.