No products in the cart.
Many of us in the industry are thankful to have talent like Timecop participating in these amazing open source developments. The Naze32 Rev6a Cleanflight controller is derived from this opening a host of new possibilities. Cleanflight Control Software Clean-code version of Naze32 Rev6a baseflight flight-controller – flight controllers are used to fly multi-rotor craft and fixed wing craft. This fork differs from baseflight in that it attempts to use modern software development practices which result in: greater reliability through code robustness and automated testing. easier maintainance through code cleanliness. easier to develop new features. easier to re-use code though code de-coupling and modularisation.
Additional Features Naze32 Rev6a Cleanflight also has additional features not found in baseflight.
- Multi-color RGB LED Strip support (each LED can be a different color using variable length WS2811 Addressable RGB strips – use for Orientation Indicators,
- Low Battery Warning, Flight Mode Status, etc)
- OneShot ESC support.
- Support for additional targets that use the STM32F3 processors (baseflight only supports STM32F1).
- Support for more than 8 RC channels – (e.g. 16 Channels via FrSky X4RSB SBus).
- Support for N-Position switches via flexible channel ranges – not just 3 like baseflight or 3/6 in MultiWii Lux’s new PID (uses float values internally, resistant to looptime variation).
- Simultaneous Bluetooth configuration and OSD. Better PWM and PPM input and failsafe detection than baseflight.
- MSP Telemetry. RSSI via ADC – Uses ADC to read PWM RSSI signals, tested with FrSky D4R-II and X8R.
- Autotune – ported from BradWii, experimental – feedback welcomed.
- OLED Displays – Display information on: Battery voltage, profile, rate profile, version, sensors, RC, etc.
- In-flight manual PID tuning and rate adjustment.
- Graupner PPM failsafe.
- Graupner HoTT telemetry.
- Configurable serial port scenarios for Serial RX, Telemetry, MSP, GPS – Use most devices on any port, softserial too.
For a list of features, changes and some discussion please review the thread on MultiWii forums and consult the documenation. http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5149 Specs: 36×36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line Included: autobot Cleanflight controller2x5 pin header12x2 pin header – straight header option (break it into 4 2×3 for motors/telemetry pins) OR3x6 right angle header and 2×3 right angle header – right angle option1x RC breakout cable, build log Setup an RX Satellite receiver
NOTE: 5v is fed from the usb to the receiver so esc calibration must be performed individually and not through cleanflight
|Dimensions||35 x 35 x 1 cm|