Naze32 Rev6a Cleanflight / Betaflight multirotor flight controller 32 bit only USD $13.90
Many of us in the industry are thankful to have talent like Timecop participating in these amazing open source developments. The Naze32 Rev6a Cleanflight controller is derived from this opening a host of new possibilities. Cleanflight Control Software Clean-code version of Naze32 Rev6a baseflight flight-controller – flight controllers are used to fly multi-rotor craft and fixed wing craft. This fork differs from baseflight in that it attempts to use modern software development practices which result in: greater reliability through code robustness and automated testing. easier maintainance through code cleanliness. easier to develop new features. easier to re-use code though code de-coupling and modularisation.
Additional Features Naze32 Rev6a Cleanflight also has additional features not found in baseflight.
- Multi-color RGB LED Strip support (each LED can be a different color using variable length WS2811 Addressable RGB strips – use for Orientation Indicators,
- Low Battery Warning, Flight Mode Status, etc)
- OneShot ESC support.
- Support for additional targets that use the STM32F3 processors (baseflight only supports STM32F1).
- Support for more than 8 RC channels – (e.g. 16 Channels via FrSky X4RSB SBus).
- Support for N-Position switches via flexible channel ranges – not just 3 like baseflight or 3/6 in MultiWii Lux’s new PID (uses float values internally, resistant to looptime variation).
- Simultaneous Bluetooth configuration and OSD. Better PWM and PPM input and failsafe detection than baseflight.
- MSP Telemetry. RSSI via ADC – Uses ADC to read PWM RSSI signals, tested with FrSky D4R-II and X8R.
- Autotune – ported from BradWii, experimental – feedback welcomed.
- OLED Displays – Display information on: Battery voltage, profile, rate profile, version, sensors, RC, etc.
- In-flight manual PID tuning and rate adjustment.
- Graupner PPM failsafe.
- Graupner HoTT telemetry.
- Configurable serial port scenarios for Serial RX, Telemetry, MSP, GPS – Use most devices on any port, softserial too.
For a list of features, changes and some discussion please review the thread on MultiWii forums and consult the documenation. http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5149 Specs: 36×36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6050)Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line Included: autobot Cleanflight controller2x5 pin header12x2 pin header – straight header option (break it into 4 2×3 for motors/telemetry pins) OR3x6 right angle header and 2×3 right angle header – right angle option1x RC breakout cable, build log Setup an RX Satellite receiver
NOTE: 5v is fed from the usb to the receiver so esc calibration must be performed individually and not through cleanflight