No products in the cart.
The BeeRotor F3 is here! This is an amazing F3 flight controller that comes with a high current pdb built specifically for use with the BRF3 fc. It has a built in current sensor in the pdb and has one cable to connect the pdb to the fc. On board osd in the fc allows you to see real current readings such as mah, voltage and amps rather than a virtual sensor. Compatible with cleanflight/betaflight/raceflight as well as mwosd.
Power input: 5.0~5.5V
Fixing hole spacing: 30mm
PPM/RSSI/SBUS/SumD Receiver Cable
Buzzer/LED strip/voltage detect cable
OSD debug port to FTDI adapter cable
(change these settings in cleanflight for use with the br-pdb current sensor)
· Optimization for BeeRotorF3 Flight Controller
· Ferrite Beads and Capacity Filtering Circuit
· Dimension 35x35mm / Fixing hole spacing 30mm / Weight 5.5g
· 5.3V/3A and 12V/1.2A Step-Down Converter (If you use 12V out put, please confirm the battery input is 4S-6S)
· Input voltage and current sensors up to 28V/90A
· BeeRotorF3 Flight Controller connector with BEC/Current & Voltage detection